MotoGP Austin 2015 – Full Qualifying Results
MotoGP Austin 2015 – Full Qualifying Results – Marquez claims pole in dramatic fashion at Circuit of the Americas . Repsol Honda’s Marc Marquez stated rod position throughout Austin tx immediately after preventing to normal having just several units to visit throughout getting qualification.
The particular reigning MotoGP Planet Champ needed to run down the abyss street to be able to access his or her subsequent motorcycle having only mere seconds to be able to free since the clock ticked lower with Q2. Not really this could halt the Spaniard seeing that they took setting the fastest time period with 2 small wheels all-around World from the Americas, the a couple of: 02. 135 — over sixth-tenths more quickly than his or her preceding clapboard report emerge getting qualification this past year.
Marquez concluded in advance of Andrea Dovizioso (+0. 339s) for the Ducati Crew GP15 and also Movistar Yamaha’s Jorge Lorenzo (+0. 405s) who concluded the front short period.
Lorenzo’s teammate Valentino Rossi (+0. 428s) will start from your entry from the subsequent short period, having California Crutchlow (+0. 478s) and also Scott Redding (+0. 539s) on their Manufacturing plant specifications Hondas throughout fifth and also sixth respectively.
The second factory Ducati regarding Andrea Iannone will start by 7th, using the Crew Suzuki Ecstar regarding Aleix Espargaro finishing in advance of his or her close friend Pol Espargaro.
Bradley Cruz, Danilo Petrucci and also Maverick Vinales will probably variety the last short period from the grid pertaining to Sunday’s battle.
1. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 2m 2.135s [Lap 6/6] 343km/h (Top Speed)
2. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP15) 2m 2.474s +0.339s [5/6] 339km/h
3. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 2m 2.540s +0.405s [6/7] 334km/h
4. Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 2m 2.573s +0.438s [6/7] 336km/h
5. Cal Crutchlow GBR CWM LCR Honda (RC213V) 2m 2.613s +0.478s [5/6] 337km/h
6. Scott Redding GBR Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V) 2m 2.674s +0.539s [6/7] 335km/h
7. Andrea Iannone ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP15) 2m 2.792s +0.657s [5/7] 338km/h
8. Aleix Espargaro ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 2m 2.869s +0.734s [5/6] 325km/h
9. Pol Espargaro ESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 2m 3.161s +1.026s [7/7] 338km/h
10. Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 2m 3.440s +1.305s [4/6] 338km/h
11. Danilo Petrucci ITA Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP14.1) 2m 3.741s +1.606s [6/6] 334km/h
12. Maverick Viñales ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)* 2m 3.754s +1.619s [5/6] 328km/h
13. Hector Barbera ESP Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14 Open) 2m 03.926s 340km/h
14. Stefan Bradl GER Athina Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha) 2m 04.275s 331km/h
15. Yonny Hernandez COL Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP14.2) 2m 04.313s 339km/h
16. Mike Di Meglio FRA Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14 Open) 2m 04.392s 337km/h
17. Eugene Laverty IRL Aspar (RC213V-RS)* 2m 04.875s 332km/h
18. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 2m 05.086s 340km/h
19. Jack Miller AUS CWM LCR Honda (RC213V-RS)* 2m 05.156s 333km/h
20. Loris Baz FRA Athina Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha)* 2m 05.214s 325km/h
21. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing (RC213V-RS) 2m 05.261s 331km/h
22. Nicky Hayden USA Aspar (RC213V-RS) 2m 05.569s 327km/h
23. Alvaro Bautista ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 2m 05.595s 330km/h
24. Alex De Angelis RSM Octo IodaRacing (ART) 2m 06.145s 322km/h
25. Marco Melandri ITA Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 2m 07.267s 328km/h
Marc Marquez battles again at a technological problem to leap via seventh to rod having a record-breaking last clapboard! You can also download the 2015 MotoGP calendar.