MotoGP Qatar 2015 – Full Qualifying Results
MotoGP Qatar 2015 – Full Qualifying Results – Andrea Dovizioso requires rod place with regard to his or her Ducati Staff for the Desmosedici GP15, ahead of Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez inside Qatar.
It absolutely was often going to end up being near inside QP2, and also the very first getting qualification treatment of the season failed to sadden since Dovizioso needed the fabulous rod place for the manufacturing area Ducati Staff before Repsol Honda’s associated with Marquez (+0. 324s) and Pedrosa (+0. 217s).
At the conclusion of the treatment you can observe how very much that rod meant to Luigi Dall’Igna (Ducati Staff Standard Manager) that oversaw the particular improvement of the brand-new GP15 coming from the begining. Reigning MotoGP™ Winner Marquez had no respond to Dovizioso’s rate for the more supple selection tyre and must accept 3rd for the grid guiding his or her teammate Pedrosa.
Andrea Iannone will begin on the entry of the minute line inside 4th for the various other manufacturing area Ducati, using Pramac Racing’s Yonny Hernandez (+0. 562s) rendering it 3 Ducati’s in the major all 5, inside sixth position. Jorge Lorenzo (+0. 598s) is 6, using Bradley Cruz (+0. 618s) planning the 3rd line for the satellite Beast Technological 3 Yamaha concluding before Manufacturing facility YZR-M1 associated with Valentino Rossi (+0. 738s), who’ll start from 5th.
CWM LCR Honda’s Cal Crutchlow, that had shown impressive rate throughout practice, crashed out and about from change 15 and must accept 12th position.
Previous inside Q1 Pramac Racing’s Danilo Petrucci guided right from the start, environment a period seven-tenths more quickly when compared with his or her greatest coming from practice and boasting major position. The actual fight for the minute computerized getting qualification position seemed to be received simply by Beast Technological 3 Yamaha’s Bradley Cruz inside extraordinary trend. The actual English participant pinching subsequent position coming from Maverick Viñales for the Staff Suzuki Ecstar GSX-RR appropriate towards the end of the treatment, following checkered hole had been shown.
The actual MotoGP™ battle will take put on Sunday from Sunday at 21:00 moment. And below there MotoGP qualifying results 2015 first series
1. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP15) 1m 54.113s [Lap 5/6] 337km/h (Top Speed)
2. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 54.330s +0.217s [3/7] 340km/h
3. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 54.437s +0.324s [2/7] 340km/h
4. Andrea Iannone ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP15) 1m 54.521s +0.408s [6/7] 339km/h
5. Yonny Hernandez COL Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP14.2) 1m 54.675s +0.562s [6/7] 346km/h
6. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 1m 54.711s +0.598s [6/7] 332km/h
7. Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 54.732s +0.619s [5/7] 337km/h
8. Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 1m 54.851s +0.738s [6/7] 333km/h
9. Danilo Petrucci ITA Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP14.1) 1m 54.876s +0.763s [5/6] 343km/h
10. Pol Espargaro ESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 55.004s +0.891s [6/7] 335km/h
11. Aleix Espargaro ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 1m 55.035s +0.922s [6/6] 327km/h
12. Cal Crutchlow GBR CWM LCR Honda (RC213V) 1m 55.123s +1.010s [3/5] 335km/h
13. Maverick Viñales ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)* 1m 55.246s 333km/h
14. Scott Redding GBR Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V) 1m 55.428s 334km/h
15. Hector Barbera ESP Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14 Open) 1m 55.604s 341km/h
16. Mike Di Meglio FRA Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14 Open) 1m 55.729s 340km/h
17. Nicky Hayden USA Aspar (RC213V-RS) 1m 55.756s 330km/h
18. Stefan Bradl GER Athina Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha) 1m 55.791s 332km/h
19. Eugene Laverty IRL Aspar (RC213V-RS)* 1m 55.848s 331km/h
20. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing (RC213V-RS) 1m 55.892s 329km/h
21. Alvaro Bautista ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 1m 56.187s 325km/h
22. Jack Miller AUS CWM LCR Honda (RC213V-RS)* 1m 56.287s 336km/h
23. Loris Baz FRA Athina Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha)* 1m 56.454s 329km/h
24. Alex De Angelis RSM Octo IodaRacing (ART) 1m 56.793s 326km/h
25. Marco Melandri ITA Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 1m 57.934s 333km/h
You can also download the 2015 MotoGP Motorcycle Racing Schedule – Calendar. May be useful for you.